Join Us - Support Hiyot
Thank you for your interest in strengthening Hiyot's educational programs to empower Ethiopian Israeli children, youth and parents in the Haifa district.
US Tax-deductible Contributions
There are 3 easy ways to make a tax deductible contributions from the US:
1. A Secure online donation can be made on: www.israelgives.org/makedoantion/580384758.
2. Via P.E.F Israel Endowment Funds, Inc. Contributions of at least $25 may be sent (and must be made payable) to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc., 317 Madison Avenue, Suite 607, New York, NY 10017 with a recommendation that it be used for Hiyot.
3. Via our other fiscal agent, New Israel Fund. Checks (payable to 'New Israel Fund' with 'Hiyot' in the memo line) can be sent to: New Israel Fund, 330 Seventh Ave., 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001, U.S.A.
The New Israel Fund asks that contributions under $100 be designated as 'in honor' or 'in memory' gifts.
For additional information contact: Ruti kadish, 202-513-7833, firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Tax-deductible Contributions
1. Secure Online donations can be made on: http://uktoremet.org.uk/agency/hiyot
2. Checks payable to 'New Israel Fund' marked as donor-advised to 'Hiyot' can be sent to: New Israel Fund, 26 Enford Street, London W1H 2DD, UK.
Canada Tax-deductible Donations
Canada requires that non-profit contributions be project specific. Canadian contributors are encouraged to contact the NIF Canada office at (416) 781-4322 or by email at email@example.com to arrange for your tax deductible gift.
1. Hiyot is a registered non-profit organization (# 580384758) with 46a tax exempt status.
Checks payable to Hiyot can be sent directly to:
11/5 Geula Street
2. Secure online donations can be made on: www.israelgives.org/makedonation/580384758
Hiyot welcomes your financial support in our work. Please consult your local financial and legal advisors for the best means to contribute funds. We will be happy to assist you with any question.
Address: 5/11 Geula St. Haifa, Postcode 33198 | Phone: 04-8643818 | Fax: 04-8643818